We partner with insurance companies offering cashless coverage for your healthcare. All insured patients must present a valid insurance card or insurance policy document prior to availing the service. In the event that your insurance plan requires you to pay an out-of-pocket expense, our Billing Counselor can assist you with clarifying the amount due. If you do not have any form of health insurance or your provider is not one of our health insurance partners, our Billing Counselors will be happy to provide you with an estimated cost for your requested service/treatment.
Which are the Insurance Companies/TPAs with whom Nalluri Nursing Home has a tie-up?
Nalluri Nursing Home has a tie-up with the below mentioned Insurance Companies /TPAs. However this is dynamic and will change from time to time. Kindly contact the Insurance Help Desk for an updated list.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Limited
- AGA Assistance India Pvt. Ltd.
- Alankit Health Care Pvt. Ltd.
- Alliance Global Assistance Insurance Co.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited
- Asia Rescue And Medical Services Pvt. Ltd.
- AXA Assistance India Private Limited
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Bupa International
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Cignattk Health Instuance Company Ltd
- Ericson TPA Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Family Health Plan (TPA) Ltd.
- FUTURE GENERALI India Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Geo Blue
- GMC- Henner Services
- Good Health Plan Ltd.
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Health India TPA Services Pvt. Ltd.
- HTH Worldwide
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Co Ltd.
- International SOS
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
- National Insurance Co. Ltd.
- New India Assurance Co. Ltd.
- Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Paramount Healthcare Management Private Limited
- Paramount Health Services & Insurance TPA Pvt.Ltd.
- Park Mediclaim Consultations Pvt. Ltd.
- Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd
- Religare Health Insurance Co. Ltd
- Royal Sundaram Insurance Co.
- Star Health & Allied Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Starwell Health Management
- UnitedHealthcare India (Private) Limited
- UnitedHealthcare Parekh Insurance TPA Private Limited
- United Healthcare Management
- United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Universal Sompo General Insurance Company Limited
- Vidal Healthcare Services Private Limited
- Vipul Better Care
- Vipul Medcorp TPA Pvt. Limited
Please bear in mind the following
- Insurance Help Desk is only a facilitator on behalf of you and can in no way influence the decision on the approval for insurance claim. It is your Insurance Company or your TPA that approves or turns down a claim.
- The estimated cost may vary from the total actual charges incurred, due to your individual medical condition, final diagnosis and recommended treatment ordered by your physician.
- An initial advance as fixed by the hospital based on the room category availed will be requested at the point of registration or admission. This advance shall be reimbursed to the patient after deducting/collecting uncovered services after the final settlement.
- Any amount that is not covered under the insurance policy or health plan and has to be borne by the patient/bystander.
The pre-authorisation procedure is detailed below
|Step 1||Establish contact with the Insurance Help Desk at the Hospital.|
|Step 2||At the Insurance Help Desk, you need to present the original health Insurance card issued to you by your TPA along with ID proof..|
|Step 3||Collect the Pre-Authorisation forms pertaining to your TPA.|
|Step 4||Your Pre-Authorisation has two sections:|
|Section (i)||Details of your Health Insurance policy – To be filled by self (The Help Desk will assist you in case you have any difficulty)|
|Section (ii)||Pertains to the treatment recommended for you – Needs to be filled in and duly signed by the Doctor who is treating you (Do not attempt to fill this section, contact the Insurance Help Desk in case of any difficulty)|
|Step 5||Return the completed form to the Insurance Help Desk. The personnel at the desk will verify the form for its correctness and let you know in case of any discrepancy.|
|Step 6||Once the form is complete in all respects, the Insurance Help Desk will fax the form to the office of your Insurance Company / TPA.|
|Step 7||The Insurance Help Desk will revert to you on the approval status.|
Does cashless hospitalization cover all medical expenses?
For complete details on the medical expenses that are covered, and those that are not covered, you need to go through your Health Insurance Policy. However, in general, the expenses listed below are not reimbursable under cashless hospitalization.
- Registration / Admission Fee.
- Telephone Charges.
- Visitors / Attenders Charges.
- Ambulance Charges.
- Charges for Diet, which is not part of the administered treatment.
- Document Charges.
- Non-medical Expenses.
- Service Charges.
These need to be settled by you directly to the hospital at the time of discharge.
For more details please contact our Insurance Help Desk at
Phone: 08592 232 923